Episode 78: Antidepressant OD
Emergency Nursing Today is a proud member of the ProMed Podcast Network. Get study guides and reference sheets for the podcast at PhoenixCE. And while you’re there, check out the courses we have available for continuing education credit! We are an approved provider of continuing education courses by the Florida Board of Nursing (Provider No. 50-11159). Nursing boards in all 50 states and the District of Columbia accept our courses. Join the revolution in continuing education!
Bandwidth for this episode sponsored in part by AllNurses.com, the largest online community for nurses. Continue the discussion at AllNurses.com.
In this weeks episode:
Emergency Nursing Today is a free service of Paul Bond & Associates Consulting. A leading provider of education, life and business coaching, and consulting. Call today to see how we can help you!
In the News:
- A JEMS.com article on conflicting information about cancer rates in 9/11 workers
- A Fierce Healthcare article on the use of social media
- An article from EMS World on a teenager who was arrested for impersonating a PA in a Flrida ER.
- An article out of Emergency Physician Monthly on the problems outside surveyors can cause.
- A great review/primer article from Emergency Medical News on BVM/emergency airway use
- an NIH report on mental health care in the US.
- A Medical News Today article on a new antidiabetic compound.
And now, on with the show!